Friday, September 30, 2016

387 Days Save - A Walk with Christ 
*Sharing God's Goodness*
"For when two or three are gathered together in my name I am there in the midst of them!" Matthew 18:20 KJV

A part of my mission and what I do is pouring Christ into social media and making him famous. This is a post that I made today on my personal wall. 

"In this busy life our friends need our prayers...  Sometimes we say we pray but then we forget or don't do it! You know it's TRUE! Let's begin to use this thing called social media for the GOOD! Satan can be in here but let's flood social media with prayers our God! If you see someone hurting instead of saying I'll pray for you actually write your prayer and pray over them on their wall or thread! I know God will LOVE this and in this disconnected world it can connect us all! 
The Challenge: Satan is in social media but so is Jesus! Don't let Satan WIN here! Good shall prevail! Pray over people today by sharing a prayer for them on their wall space! 


No comments:

Post a Comment