Thursday, September 8, 2016

370 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Gods Sweet Shield*
"He is a shield for all of those who look to him for protection." Proverbs 30:5 

The most random thing just happened at our house this evening.  I went out to get my husband dessert after dinner and when I got home I noticed a car in front of our house. As I got closer I noticed it was a police officer and she was knocking on our front door. As I pulled into the driveway I thought oh no what now lord. My husband answered the door thinking something terrible had happened to me.  All the police officer wanted to do was share that our garage door was still open and that there has been many break ins recently up in our area recently. 
This got me thinking.  Far too often we have weird anxieties toward officers. Me and my husband both thought the worst when she's just a regular person doing a good deed for the day.  I truly feel God sent her as a little warning and sweet shield of protection. 
The Challenge:
We shall not live in fear of the bad news others may bring but instead live in joy of the possible good others will come to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment