Saturday, November 19, 2016

430 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Shake off the Dust*
"And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave." Mark 6:11

So I've come to a place in my walk where I'm struggling with something. Now that the Lord has shared so much information with me it's hard to hold back sometimes. I suppose that's why the Lord gave me a career in sharing his name. (Wink)
I'm good with helping others who want to be helped but I'm still learning how to be reserved in my thoughts when they don't want help. You can lead the horse to the trough but can't make him drink... right?
God made me opinionated so I know I'm made to challenge thoughts and ideas. I'm okay if others don't accept what I say but I just want to be able to at least share my soul without feeling shut down. I know something I must work on! It's a journey!
Anyway I share this tonight because I know many feel this way. When you know Jesus you want all to know his distinct goodness! It's no comparison to anything out there on the market trying to lure your eye in.
The Challenge:
In those moments when you feel a push by God to share about him do not be dismayed when others shun you. Feeling like you did wrong for sharing truth about Christ is exactly how satan wants us to feel. The enemy wants us to feel ashamed. Time to shake the dust off your feet and move on forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment