Saturday, November 19, 2016

429 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Purple Cross Mission*
"The Lord directs the steps of the Godly. He delights in every detail of their lives." Psalms 37:23

I was out the other night for my Birthday. I had a drink with my sister in law before heading to another restaurant. As we walked outside to grab our cab I noticed a young man screaming. His friend was trying to get him to get into the car but he seemed so traumatized.
Feeling directed by my father above I walked over to the car. There was two men trying to force the young man into the car and there was a woman driving. This would normally not be a situation I should get involved in but the Lord gave me the courage to approach them.
I asked what was going on. The young man cried out and said I don't want to get into that car. It appeared to be a toxic family issue. I truly had no idea who to believe or what to do but I did have one simple idea. I held out my hand and slipped the crying young man a Purple Cross. I figured I can't do to much here but Jesus sure can. I pray that single Purple Cross was the golden nugget to begin to work miracles in that mans life and in that mans heart!
The Challenge:
Feeling helpless?  Give it to God for his little cross has the power to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment