Friday, November 4, 2016

419 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Take His Hand*
*God will hear your cry. He will lift you out of the pit of despair." Psalm 40: 1-2

I've been so deep this week. Deep in a good way. I feel at peace and very connected to God this week. I asked for a stronger connection and he's giving it to me. 
I was going about my normal mom duties around the house when I had a vision the Lord wanted me to share. It was of a woman clinging desperately to a cliff. I could see the universe and God was in control of everything. 
Beneath the girl was a fiery pit of despair. Satan was below and he almost appeared as an evil big horned sheep.
The girl was about to fall into the pit but then she said,"Lord, I believe in you, I trust you and I belong to you, not him." "Please Lord save me." Just then Gods Angels rejoiced in heaven, a rainbow stretched across the universe and wrapped around the earth. Gods hand parted the universe, came down from heaven and grabbed the woman's hand right before she fell into the dark pit of despair.
The Challenge: 
Gods timing is perfect! Our salvation is like hanging from a cliff. We can ask for help or give up! This place called earth.... It's the cliff... It's our choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment