Thursday, November 24, 2016

436 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*He Cares*
God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble James 4:6

I had an emotional moment in my car on the way to my parents for a Thanksgiving. I was all alone so I took the time to pray out loud and talk with God.
Do you know that praying for people when they don't know it is the largest form of love you can offer someone. I felt a push to pray for one of our friends. This person walks and talks as if the Holy Spirit guides them but he does not believe in God. I feel, like me, the Lord is very protective of this friend of ours. I just hope our friend wakes up and sees the Grace bestowed upon him before it's too late because I know God is waiting for this particular prodigal son.
I then began to cry! I thought, "Who am I?" How was I so fortunate to be a chosen one, one the Lord knows me by name and one the Lord picked out to be saved. It was a humbling moment. I felt special but God reminded me salvation was my choice; A choice all are given but few take.
The Challenge:
Being with the Lord is not a entitled right. Those who have chosen salvation are humbled and feel a sense of awe that the almighty Lord cares for their little soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment