Friday, November 11, 2016

423 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Unconditional Love*
"Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

I am absolutely shocked that with all that is happening around me I'm feeling strong still. I truly believe 423 Days ago God saved me because I needed to become tough for the times we are heading into. I need to be grounded so I can be of support to others. God is getting his people together quickly! In fact 1000's of Muslims have seen visions of Jesus and converted over to Christianity recently. And the Angels rejoice! 
As the times are changing God is also placing the people around me that will be with me as we go into battle. I have lost a few friends this week due to politics. It hurt but what I have noticed is that God has sent many more to replace them. I'm finding people who are more like me and it feels good to find my people! God does not take something away unless something new is born.
The Challenge: 
Have you ever lost friends do to your political or religious beliefs? They were loving you with conditions. This is an unsafe kind of love! Love unconditionally!  


No comments:

Post a Comment