Wednesday, November 23, 2016

434 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Home is where heaven is!*
The world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Hebrews 13:14

I am going to share a secret that I have never told a living soul. I think I never told a living soul because one I was in denial it happened to me and two I knew no one would believe me.
One night at the age of 28, like many weekend nights in my 20's I drank way too much for my little body. I passed right out on my husbands chest (who was then my boyfriend) and blacked out. The next thing I knew I felt in a very far off place...  This place was amazing... I wanted to stay. I was not there long and as I started to come back from wherever I went the only thing I remember is that I didn't want to leave. All I could remember to share is that this place was so amazing I did not want to return.
Then I woke up gasping for air. I sat up and looked at my husband sleeping. I truly believe that night I had a near death experience and it was not one bit scary. I was told to share it's an amazing place of no pain and so much joy.
The Challenge:
Have you ever felt something heavenly happen to you but you weren't sure and so you kept it a secret? Secrets between you and God are sometimes the very best secrets to keep in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment