Sunday, November 13, 2016

425 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Adding to the Nest*
"I will not cause pain without something new to be reborn, says the Lord." Isaiah 66:9

Something that has almost been therapy for me is using my child like faith to draw pictures with God. Sometimes these pictures can share how I'm feeling more than even words or talking can do.
I had this story come into my head and so I drew this picture. It is about a bird that lived in a nest and in the same tree as her best friend. One day the other bird told her she tweets too much and doesn't see things the same. As the bird flew west the bird said, "I must go but I'll always love you and wish you well." As her friend left the tree she watched her fly away. She said, "but wait," as a tear dripped down her feathered face. As she felt deeply saddened she looked to the east and she saw many birds coming her way. God had sent her a fleet of new birds to replace the one that left the tree. She tweeted happy tweets and felt content knowing God sent others to love her.
The Challenge:
When someone leaves your tree or nest know God will replace them with many more in order to heal your wonder heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment