Monday, November 28, 2016

438 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*A Good Man*
"Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

I had to go to my least favorite place this morning. Da da da....the post office! Ahhh!! Thanks to my renewed spirit in Christ I see goodness instead of annoyance. And I stay calm!
The line was so long and slow today. I watched many roll eyes and sighs in frustration. When I finally got up to the counter I thought the post office man would help me stamp my forty three envelopes of crosses to send out but no. So I stood there to the side stamping all the envelopes. I sat my two year old up on the counter and she was restless.
Just then goodness came. A man in a bright yellow coat came up and helped me stamp all the envelopes so I could get done faster. This man chose to make a good moment out of waiting in the long post office line. This man is a good example of finding good and good things to do for others in the most unlikely places.
I then of course gifted him with one of our Purple Crosses and thanked him for his good deed for the day!
The Challenge:
When others do a random act of kindness for you share a Purple Cross as a thank you and praise our fathers name!  This little Purple Cross has so much power, use it! 💜 #PurpleCrossMission

No comments:

Post a Comment