Wednesday, November 16, 2016


427 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Sharing Jesus*
"Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth onto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14 KJV

The Lord is really growing me again. Sometimes he gives me space to figure things out and then when he's ready he shows me so much. I am excited to work my best to pour into you the wisdom he has shared with me. 
It's my 35th Birthday today and today I also attended my husbands grandmothers funeral. Funerals sometimes make me uncomfortable because I never know what to pray for. I mean by the time God says it's time to go he's made up his mind if we made it to the kingdom, so yes sometimes I wonder what to pray for. 
Today I pray that people do not wait until last minute to worry about if they are saved or not. The road is narrow but with Jesus he helps us find our way. Far too often people live life not thinking their judgement day will come but it will so it's best to be prepared. 
The Challenge: 
My husbands grandmother was 93 on Sunday when she past away. Last Christmas I asked his aunt if grandma accepted Jesus and she said grandpa was not sure if she did. I immediately felt the Holy Spirit say go get my cross. I ran into her bedroom to find a cross. Grandma was deaf so I sat with her and shared Jesus by having her hold his cross. She signed, "Oh yes Jesus" By sharing about Jesus we continue his legacy and our calling to not only get ourselves onto that narrow path but help to guide others onto that right road home as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment