Tuesday, November 15, 2016

426 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Purple Cross Mission*
"I will go before you and make the crooked places straight." Isaiah 45:2

We are traveling across country today to attend a funeral of my husbands grandmother. As we were traveling on the highway we noticed one of our tires was decreasing tire pressure at a rapid pace.
My husband was getting very concerned but I felt as though the Lord was leading us. We kept driving and found a tire place in Joliet, CO! The tire place was a chain type tire place called Good Year Tire. As we walked in this cross (pic posted) was very prominent in the store.
I felt as though God was leading me to share a Purple Cross. A man named Wally was sitting waiting on his car to get fixed. Very kind and gentle man. We got to talking and the Holy Spirit lead the conversation. I learned his son-in-law is studying to be a pastor, I learned Wally was a part of marriage counseling workshops, I discovered he helps with the shoebox mission and helps with a prayer message jar mission that is now around the world.
As I continued to talk with the man I knew God lead us into this very tire store just to meet Wally. I then shared our Purple Crosses with him. Wally said our crosses could fit perfectly with his message jar Mission. I'm not sure what God will do with this moment but I have a feeling something very special is evolving with our Purple Cross Mission.
The Challenge:
The Purple Cross has a way of making any situation seem like a positive one. We were feeling stressed about our tire needing patched but we used it as an opportunity to share stories about our beloved Christ! Don't stress just share about Christ! He quickly calms any storm! #TruthwithGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment