Tuesday, November 29, 2016

439 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Key to the Gate*
I am the gate whoever enters through me will be saved. John 10:9

I have discovered my purpose but I'm sure now more then ever what my distinct calling is. My purpose is to share about Jesus which is no shocker there 😉 but more specifically to share about the details of his life here on earth!
I asked Karla what gospels in the Bible are solely about Jesus! She said to start with Acts. I think for now narrowing my bible studies to Jesus life will help clarify things for me and therefore help me share the details of his life in more depth.
Reading Acts today I am fascinated by Jesus teachings. All through the Bible he makes it very very clear how to get to heaven! He never left us guessing! In Acts tonight it was all reconfirmed! We can all be filled with the spirit of the Holy Spirit and feel fully content as one in the body of Christ! Jesus says to Repent, be baptized and accept him as the son of God! That's the key to the gate!
The Challenge:
Since the path to heaven is narrow why take a chance? Ask for forgiveness and be baptized in Christ name! That will get you on that narrow path and more importantly the key to the gate of your salvation!


No comments:

Post a Comment