Wednesday, November 2, 2016

415 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Judgement Day* 
"For God shall bring every work into judgement, with  every secret thing whether it be good or whether it be evil." Ecclesiastes 12:14

I've been feeling so light hearted and peaceful lately I was surprised when God called me to be so serious in my research last night. Him leading me toward searching about people who have seen Jesus took me off guard. 
There was one man on YouTube named Rod Wright. His video had nearly 3,000,000 views. This man prayed for an outer body experience and God gave it too him.  Be careful what you pray for. 
He was then transported out of his body and he got a glimpse of the rapture. He said, "It was terrifying." People were lined up in judgement and had never seeked the Lord or repented. 
The video was intense but the one thing that grabbed my attention was when Rod talked about God's judgement. There was a blonde girl. God said, "I am not judging you for what you posted on Facebook but I'm judging you for the 300,000 people that you lead astray with that one post." "Their Blood is on your hands." She was then sent to Hell. 
God told Rod that the reason why he showed him this was so he could come back and warn everyone of the truth, Jesus is coming and we must repent and be ready.  We don't know the day or the hour but with Christ we have no fear, keep our joy and look forward to his return! 
It does not matter if you believe this story or not but what I do hope you have gathered from this story is that what you put into the world is a reflection of how you will be judged by our Lord in the end. 
The Challenge: 
Don't leave this world with blood on your hands. Repent today and flood the world with the Love only Jesus teaches!  


No comments:

Post a Comment