Thursday, December 1, 2016

441 Days Saved - Learning to Walk with Christ
*To shake or Wither?*
"Have mercy on me, oh God! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wing until this violent storm shall pass." Psalms 57:1

Oh boy... It has been a day of great learning. When you walk in the spirit and feel convicted to share truth, but then get slapped down, it gets hard to not get confused. Like I say I no longer want to live a careful life and a life of feeding man what they want to hear, but to me this is real love! To me truth (With grace of course)  is love! I want to be true in the moment that transcends. When we are walking with the Lord that is what we are called to do.
My friend was trying to discern the time when it's time to move on from a relationship.  Instead of her being able to help a person; It was actually hurting her ownself being amongst those who curse God. . Our love can go upon deaf ears sometimes. They will choose not to see the love but judgement.
I told her we are in a time in history where we can reach anyone at anytime and even be amongst people on social media who discourage our spirit instead of improve it.  We don't get a break!
I guess learning when to shake the dust from ones sandals or stay and bear through the storm is a lifelong journey of learning what to do.

Maybe, the Block button on social media is just too dang easy?
The Challenge:
A question to you!
If your spirit hurts because of condemnation when is it the time to wither the storm or simply shake the dust and block?

No comments:

Post a Comment