Monday, December 26, 2016

463 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Test the Spirit*
Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all powers and signs and lying wonders. 2 Thessalonians 2:9 KJV

Okay so this is the last day I will discuss my online blunder. You see the above verse? Well, my amazing friend Karla whom I trust showed me that verse as a way to prepare my heart. I have a feeling this is why many Christians were eyeing me up and down, about my sign and wonders talk, in that group. A few had their suspicious hats on waiting for me to slip so they can say, "Ha, I knew it was a false prophet right there!" Oh boy, and here's where the calling of sharing the gospel and about Christ gets very very hard!
I messaged my friend Karla back and said I am gonna need your help with that verse. With that verse people could say I'm a false prophet.. then I laughed with her and said, "Oh God what in the world have you called me in to? I don't like my calling anymore." Then I remembered Jesus felt the same way. It sure must have felt good when 3 days after his death he popped back in and said, "Hey Guys, um remember me?"

Karla then reminded me about when she first met me. She used the verse 1 John 4:1-4 (KJV) to test my spirit. When I immediately confessed Jesus Christ came in the flesh as God Karla then knew I walked in the spirit. You see false prophets and the antichrist will not claim Christ came from God!
The Challenge:
As Christians we have got to stop judging hearts and eyeing our fellow sisters and brothers up and down. Test the spirit by using 1 John 4 1-4. If they claim Christ then be patient, give them some slack on the reins and let God be the one to convict them on issues and move them forward in their journey. We were never called to be the judge of hearts but we sure know the one who is, so leave it to our King!

No comments:

Post a Comment