Friday, December 30, 2016

467 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Trust their Walk*
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

The Lord is growing me quickly again.
I'm not sure if something big is about to happen or if he's just simply working to grow me quickly because he needs me more grounded to share his word.
I've been questioned a lot lately and I know this is a part of God preparing my heart. As you have known since Day One the Lord told me to write. So I have been a faithful servant to writing about the good, the bad and the ugly. In being a writer my fleshy flaws will be displayed because that is what a servant of Christ does, they show all their weaknesses to allow his grace to be sufficient. This is how a person is used!
The other challenge I've come across with this new concept of sharing my walk with Christ for all to see is some look upon it as a selfish or self motivated approach.
I am of the flesh but I do know three things that God promises to his people who share his word! We are created in his image, his grace will guide us and we can do all things through he who gives us strength!
When God asked me to share my journey I had three choices...  Feed Christians everything they want to hear (which I could do), feed universal religion to those that believe in many paths or I could be HONEST with how my walk with God is every step of the way!  I'd assume you would prefer me to be honest? I'm hoping you said yes and guess what God wanted me to be honest too!
After I claimed Christ as my king the Lord has been leading me. What the Lord uses me for may not look right to some but the Lord says to all of us that we do not know what he is doing but one day we will. That's apart of having trust in him! Another great promise I know of my Lord is this, he wants US all to grow and prosper! He does NOT want to harm us but rather simply trust him. No matter if we are walking on hot coals or walking on water, we are to trust him! We as Christians trust if we surrender our hearts to Christ he is leading us daily and guiding us through.
The Challenge:
A tough question for discussion. I do not know the answer!

If we do not trust our Lord is guiding our fellow brother or sisters who have accepted Christ in their heart, then how can we say that we trust our Lord? Isn't trusting our Lord Jesus Christ about trusting not only our own walks but trusting how he uses, teaches and guides others in their lives as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment