Tuesday, December 13, 2016

452 Days Saved - Learning to walk with Christ
*Purple Cross Mission*
Do not pass by a man in need, for you may be the hand of God to him. Proverbs 3:27

I am over the moon excited that people are so excited about our mission of sharing Christ around the world through a tiny but mighty Purple Cross! It truly brings joy to my soul that people are seeing the value of sharing Christ name in this very simple way! 
Today, I did an unexpected Purple Cross Mission. I was outside of Office Max and a lady pushing around her personal items in a shopping cart came up to me and asked me for spare change. Before I was saved these people frustrated me. Not because they needed my help but because more times then not I couldn't help. I never carry cash or change on me these days.
This time instead of telling her I can't help I was able to say, "Wait right here."  I came back to her and said I am so sorry I do not have change for you today but I do have this. I placed our Purple Cross into her hand and told her to remember Jesus is always with her.
She said thank you and I was just happy I was able to offer her something. I will of course be praying for her!
The Challenge:
Always keep Purple Crosses in your car you won't believe all the people the Lord sends to you so you can discretely share his name in the most random of places and at just the right moment! His timing is always perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment