Tuesday, December 13, 2016


451 Days Saved - Learning to walk with Christ.
*Surrender*
As for me I am in your hands do with me whatever you think is good and right. Jeremiah 26:14

I've had something new pop up that I can't tell you all about now but I promise to share in time.
This is what I mean about enjoying the ride of life. One can choose to close eyes, grip tight, cry, be in denial or try to escape the moving cart! The other option, a far better one, is to simply put your hands up and enjoy the ride of life with a smile as you pass on through here. Remember for all of Gods children this is not our final destination for we are merely passing through .
The Challenge:
Choose to put your hands up, surrender, give every part of your life over to God for that's when true blessings of this life reveal themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment