Thursday, December 8, 2016

447 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Sew so others Reap*
Thus the saying 'one sews and another reaps' is true. John 4:37

For a long time there the Lord was telling me "Be Still," wait! I could feel his energy all around me constantly trying to keep me from getting down but to accept the slow paced life. I submitted and I listened.
This is a challenging request for a high energy spirit but I know now it was a test. It was a test for me to learn when and why we must embrace and accept our 'turtle shell' times in our life.
I knew it would come a time very soon when the Lord would say, "and Go!" The time is now! I can feel the energy all around and I know great blessings are coming not for just me but for others as well. My prayer is this I pray that all that I have sewed; others too shall now reap the benefits!
The Challenge:
Learn when the Lord says stop, pause, slow down or go! Think about and write down an example of all of these today! Write about your own experience of when God said to slow down or speed up! The Holy Spirit is the energy that gives us the knowledge of the pace we should go in this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment