Saturday, December 24, 2016

461 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*How God Shares*
Commit to the Lord in whatever you do and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3

I told God I would go through the fire to share his love and here I stand. I also told God my plans and he knows where I am heading. So your wondering and holding your breath on if I'm convicted of my signs and wonders (God Wink) talk and the answer is..... No. I am Not convicted yet anyway but like I always say I never say never!
You see man says to be in a box. Man says Christian must look just like this but it's lies! I will always love my God winks from above and I would be a fool to dismiss them.
Through our history Satan, demons, fortune tellers and such have absolutely destroyed animal winks and numbers... the way Satan got his grubby hands on them completely hurt some simple forms of God connecting with us. Now these ways must be discerned properly but please remember that they were Gods ways first. Satan copies the Lord in order to deceive others. And that's why Christians are in fear of my talk of 33 and my heavenly wink in simple creatures like the lady bug.
Things my child like heart adores! Nothing to throw stones over but yet some do! It will always remain a challenging topic.
The Challenge:
How does God speak to your heart? Is the way the Lord speaks to your heart uniquely different from your neighbors or is his way exactly the same for everyone?

1 comment:

  1. https://www.gotquestions.org/God-still-speak.html

    That might be helpful.

    ReplyDelete