Thursday, December 29, 2016

466 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Anxious*
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer, and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.  Philippians 4:6

My sweet Lord,

Tonight I feel so restless, bored and anxious! This feeling popped up out of no where and I do not like it. What is this?
I know I know patience, be still and wait. I feel as though I have waited so long for the things I have worked so hard on to begin to bloom. I just know I am at the tail end of waiting for this book of mine to be published and the birth of our ministry to start.
Since you know me you know that I am always the most impatient heart right before I get to the finish line just to re start another race of course. I know you will forgive my impatient heart. I know this time is a test to see just how still I can be when that is what you ask for. Ahhh I am not good at this part but with you and only you I shall be okay and wait. I trust you.
The Challenge:
Ever feel anxious and not sure why? Take out your phone, open to notes and pour your heart out to God! I promise your clarity on your anxiousness will then come like a tidal wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment