Tuesday, December 6, 2016

445 Days Saved - Learning to walk with Christ
*The Voice that Leads You*
"Wether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way, walk in it." Isaiah 30:21

The main thing that I learned from the man at the post office yesterday was that we are not to be ashamed of sharing Jesus! We are to rejoice, share his name and share the goodness of his teachings. Something I've known but is always a good reminder.
People are being kinda tough on me this week. Yes, I understand that some people go to years and years of school to get masters degrees in theology in order to share our saviors name, But you see that was their calling not mine. God is a merciful God and meets us where we are at. More schooling, past my bachelors at this moment in my life is not an option but sharing my daily walk and how the Lord touches my heart is. I'm sticking in my own lane, learning daily and walking in the spirit.   Man says your not ready but God says I am. I had no idea the Lord would lead me here but that's the walk! Learning to listen for his voice and discern his voice from mans voice. With God we have no idea where he will lead us next but we do know he's right behind us and guiding us if we choose to listen.
The Lord is teaching me this week to discern what is for my ears and what is not! No easy task but what I do know is walking with God is a daily walk of learning!
The Challenge:
If you feel in your heart something is right for you but man says it's not, no matter what it looks like in their eyes follow where God is leading you! Discern what is for your ears and what is not! Follow gods voice not mans!


No comments:

Post a Comment