Monday, December 5, 2016

444 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Be Approachable*
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

When you commit to the Lord in all you do yes you must be open to how God uses you but you must also be open to how he's continuously influencing you!
Today is one of those days where nothing seemed to go right. And I'm laughing here!
You see when things go wrong and don't makes sense I now know God is working to show his light.  Not much phases me these days and I tell you what; Going with the current of life is a much better life then going against it!
I made the perfect protein shake! Not kidding! I spent like ten minutes on it and then went to take it off the blender base and it all fell through the bottom and all over my counter. I was running late to get my son from school but I still took the time to clean up the mess.
Then you won't believewhat what  happened next. There is a first time for everything. Sitting in the school parking lot my car began to put! Yup, that's right y'all I ran out of gas today! My sweet friend Andrea came to my rescue, helping to go get us gas. This reminded me that it is okay to humble ourselves down and say, "Hey I need you today."
Then we traveled to the post office. In the post office a man commented on my shirt that says,"Blessed by God spoiled by my husband." He then said your blessed; but are you saved? I perked up and with a big ol grin I said, "I sure am sir! I am blessed and 444 days saved!" And that's grace! God slowed me down to accept loving help from a new friend today and meet this man today. He handed me this pamphlet that he wrote! I just know the Lord has something in here that he needs me to know! I will report back to you tomorrow on the wisdom he shares! And yes I handed this man our Purple Crosses in return to Thank him for his work!
The Challenge:
Things aren't going your way? Don't fret, don't scowl, don't yell because in order for our Lord and his people to share blessings with you, you must be approachable in this life! Question to ask yourself is this.... Are you approachable?


No comments:

Post a Comment