Sunday, December 4, 2016

443 Days Saved - Leaning to walk with Christ
*Beautiful in His Time*
He has made everything beautiful in his time. Ecclesiastes 3:11

Well, I guess it's official..  My peaceful stride is now getting tested again. This week I have had some question me, my intentions and who I'm truly working for.
I'm learning that sometimes Christians are the hardest upon their fellow Christians. I know the one absolute we must agree on is Jesus but I feel all the rest we don't need to battle about. I feel that God is moving me and convicting my heart at the rate at which I can handle. Some Christians watch and say I'm not learning fast enough. God says, "Trust me I have your best interest at heart." God says, "All things are made beautiful in my time."
The Challenge:
Just because we are at one pace in our walk with Christ does not mean we are not where he placed us to be. Be patient with your fellow friends and Christians. Trust God works on hearts in his time not yours! The heart does not need your beatings. Maybe a few pumps to get it pumping but beating it will not move a heart any further along.

No comments:

Post a Comment