Friday, December 9, 2016

448 Days Saved - Learning to walk with Christ
*Blessed Gifts*
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others as faithful stewards of Gods grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10 NIV

Life has been moving at a rapid pace but I function better when I'm busy which may sound kind of odd. I feel like the busier I am the less time I have to focus on my emotions which let's face it emotions and sensitive hearts can get the best of us sometimes.
The Lord shared with me last year that walking with him means trusting and believing in your own gifts. For many years I put all my talents on hold thinking my gifts were not enough. Satans lies. Instead of working on my gifts I found myself going with the ways of the world and not using or sharing my gifts wisely. All the time I was doing this I could have found real peace by excelling at the talents God granted me to find peace in this life.
I have not had much time to read the Bible this week but God gave us our gifts as a way to spend time with him and connect with our creator. When we feel at peace he feels at peace with us and our gifts are what brings his light into our lives.
Last night I was up until 2 am drawing this girl dancing in the sunlight. It took me three hours to complete but time did not matter! Using ones gifts is the best therapy and form of peace a person can find.
The Challenge:
Have you been misusing your gifts or not using them at all? When you use the gifts God entrusted you with you will start to feel more grace in your life. You will take steps toward your destiny instead of taking steps back from where God is directing you to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment