Tuesday, December 27, 2016

464 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*His Voice*
For I know the one In whom I trust and I am sure that he is able. 2 Timothy 1:12 NLT

Learning to walk with Christ is all about listening to the Lords voice and recognizing his voice over mans.
Mans voice will tell you things don't look or sound right and most listen to that! Satan has corrupted Gods voice.
Most people will feel the urge to do something but then fear holds them back. Most people really want to stand up and make a difference but then listen to Satan whom says, "That's foolish and a waste of time."
So what does Gods voice sound like? When you are walking with the spirit it's a constant nudge...
I had been having dreams about a guy friend from college. Then I kept thinking about him. Man will say I'm wasting energy on that dangerous thought but God said differently. God told me to give him a message. I know... this does not look right in Mans eyes and I could have had fear that he thought I was hitting on him but I wasn't. I said, "Lord really?" And when I realized I was worried more about how man would perceive my actions rather then God clarity came and I instant messaged him the message.
The next day he wrote back saying that he appreciated me reaching out because he was in fact going through challenges and Gods words coming through fit and made sense.  That's grace!
The Challenge:
Are you hearing Gods voice or mans voice.? feel a constant nudge to do the very thing you dread? Well, do it and #DoSomething! By saying yes; This my friend is how light MOVES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment