Sunday, December 25, 2016

462 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Beam Out of Eye*
You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye. Matthew 7:5

So I somehow made it out of the online battle with just a few bruises. Even though I was put down and belittled for my belief in 'God Winks' somehow my soul is unaffected this evening...  Proof my over sensitive heart is strengthening. Long way to go but coming along.
So what did I learn? When my husband came home I shared with him my struggles with the group. I told him what they think of me. He understood why I was hurting but he also said something wise. He said, "well it's good to go through that fire; that feeling you have is sometimes the same feeling others have about you honey, when you confront them about their beliefs"

Eye opening:
So the other night I posted this on my wall:

"I get it now.... When your just trying to do and be the best you can be but man says nope not enough....  I get it now it's painful when you feel as though it will never be enough. I get it now that we will never be enough in mans eyes but guess what..... the good news is this.... You are enough in our fathers eyes! Why I trust God's opinion of me and NOT mans. Love to you all.... sorry if I ever ever made you feel not enough! You are beautiful"
The Challenge:
Love man but always trust Gods opinion of you over mans opinion of you! Who's opinion do you truly care most about?

No comments:

Post a Comment