Thursday, December 22, 2016

459 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Called into the Lions Den*
If God brings you to it he will lead you through it. Isaiah 58:11

It has been a whopper of a time in the social media world so the next few days I will be sharing with you my struggles, my pains, my frustrations and how the Lord is using some challenges to convict me and feed me wisdom all at the same. 
So I got into a bit of a battle in a online Christian group the last two days. I know, I know you are all shaking your heads thinking "Lea what were you thinking. You know God doesn't want us to quarrel." Yes, this is all very true but I truly felt lead into the lions den for a purpose! The next few days you will be able to see how when God leads you to something he will lead you through it!
At this moment I should be crying, pacing, frantic but guess what I'm not because I have discovered so much to share it's unreal how the Lord is using my online blunders to teach me painful truths, so I can share and help others too. Stay tuned.... 
The Challenge:
You know those times when you throw being careful completely out the door? You dive in knowing you may get chewed on but you also know you can't seem to hold yourself back? I feel this is the spirit leading...  it's not like me to be so fearless but the last two days I have been. Feeling fired up with energy to approach something that scares you? That right there is the lord fueling you with courage to approach the very mission he called of you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment