Friday, December 23, 2016

460 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Limiting God?*
Truly the signs of an apostle were worked among you in all patience, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds. 2 Corinthians 12:12

So I went into this Christian group knowing I would get mixed feelings on a certain subject but had not a clue it gets Christians so hot and bothered. It made me hot and bothered too but I kept digging to find out why...
I posted wanting help about signs and wonders. I said I believe in 'God Winks' but some Christians think they are unbiblical. And then boom all crazy broke out.... many agreed with me that God touches our hearts in all different ways but most said this is unbiblical and it felt as though I was being eyed up and down.  As if they were eyeing me to see if maybe I was not one of them. Because I believe in God Winks you all know I love but never expect them I was told I need to cast my demons out.
Ouch... my own people telling me I need to cast demon out? I thought that's strange.... I cried a bit as many thought there is no way this girl should have a ministry if she believes in 'New Agey" God Winks...  then more scoffs! They prayed for my heart to be convicted of this sign talk.... So.... was i convicted of my signs and wonders talk? To be continued...
The Challenge:
If we don't think God can connect with us in all kinds of unique ways well.... is that not limiting our God?

No comments:

Post a Comment