Saturday, December 17, 2016


454 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Miracle Babies*
Children are a gift from the Lord they are a reward from him. Psalms 127:3

In order for this walk to be real I have promised the Lord that I would always be honest here so here I go.
I'm feeling overwhelmed and self consumed by many emotions today. I found out this week that I was pregnant with my third. This was a big shock as we mentally did not plan for a third. Today Im going through a miscarriage. I'm having feelings of feeling like a failure but I'm also having feelings of realizing just how big of a miracle children are. I see so many not look upon children as a miraculous gift straight from the Lord! So many put everything ahead of life, and you know what shame on them!
Today, I know without a doubt children are miracles each and every time! I praise Jesus for giving me my two children and I'm choosing to focus on the gifts he gives instead of the things that are taken away! We are to praise our God through the good times and bad! For I know his promise! When the Lord takes something away he gifts something new in its place!
The Challenge:
Give thanks and glory to the Lord in the good times and bad! When you go through a challenging spot in your life focus on your blessings instead of your pain!


No comments:

Post a Comment