Sunday, December 11, 2016

449 Days Saved - Learning to walk with Christ
*He's with me!"
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear evil, he is with me Proverbs.

Life has been magical lately. I feel as though I'm in my own little world. I believe the Lord is protecting me this way. Finally able to just focus on him and what he needs from me.
I feel like I held back most my life, i was sometimes in fear of dark valleys of life but now I don't live this way. I live knowing something good is about to happen instead of thinking something  bad is coming. I know with Jesus I'll be upheld through the dark valleys of this life.

Today as I lay in bed, my home clean, family gone and wrapping up some work I stared to nod off. I looked around and knew in my heart this was the moment I've been waiting on. A moment of feeling complete. Complete with my family, my home, my career and most important God. I know who I am and where I'm going! The Lord is the one who completes us and makes us feel enough! Nothing else but him will ever give you that established and safe feeling you crave!
The Challenge:
Remind yourself daily that you are complete and enough in the Lord. Nothing else can fill your cup but him.

No comments:

Post a Comment