Sunday, December 11, 2016

450 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Don't want; Do!*
The Lord is my Shepard I shall not want. Psalms 23:1

I prayed for a busy life and here it is, a busy life. I'm one of the most impatient people but God has been keeping me busy so instead of wanting I'm simply doing!
I think that's another little hey to life that he wants me to share with you. When you work for God he will keep you busy and he will keep your cup full. So many people sir around thinking I want this, I want that! I want, I want, I want!
The Lord is retraining my mind to not want but to do! Think of ways to create action to get to the result you want! Instead of getting overwhelmed by all the things your lacking or don't have simply DO and the desires of you heart will manifest themselves.
The Challenge:
When you think, I want! Immediately stop yourself! Reprogram your mind to say, "That would be nice to have but I will do X, Y and Z to make things happen. I won't want i will Do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment