Sunday, December 18, 2016

455 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Royal Violet*
She is clothed in fine linen and purple. Proverbs 31:22

Well, I made it through a sad day. Tomorrow is a new day, with new dreams, hopes and discoveries.
I have been through many tough things in my life but I know these times help to build me and give me a glimpse of the pain that others endure. Losing a child is the hardest thing that happens in life. I was only 5 weeks along so not long enough to be attached but I believe God is using this moment in time to help me feel other women's sorrow and help me build a plan with him going forward.
God whispered to me to read Proverbs 31 and there I saw something new. Verse 31:22 is about being wrapped in Purple linen. Just this week I was inspired to name our Purple Cross Mission ambassadors "Royal Violets." I did not even know Purple was a color to represent royalty and strength of a women in the Bible. This was Gods wink to say once again you are heading the right direction. The Purple Cross Mission will bloom and many will feel the great affects of the power of the Purple Cross.
This baby I never met inspired me in a way! Inspired me to know that like a child our Purple Cross Mission will grow and bloom if we simply nourish it.
The Challenge:
Read Proverbs 31 and listen to how God uses this passage to speak and influence your very own heart today! 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment