Tuesday, December 20, 2016


456 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*God Winks?*
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:22

It has been one very challenging day in the world of finding Christ through social media. Because it's a new concept people are very critical.
I got into a discussion today with fellow Christians about signs and wonders. Many told me there is no such thing as God winks or signs. I was told that I hope my heart gets convicted. This hurts and is challenging because ever since I gave my life over God has been moving me to share the signs and wonders I see. Many of you have followed and know what I have shared.
Many other Christians slapped down bible verses against signs but they were all verses about those who expect signs in order to have faith! That is not what I'm trying to get across. I seek God daily. I do not look or expect signs but because he knows I don't expect them he gifts them. There is a big difference in this thinking and I am still working to understand this more.  Because as you know it's a journey!
The Challenge:
If you don't expect or seek signs (God Winks) does God happily share them with his children who keep their child-like faith?  If God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow would he not still be sharing signs and wonders with those who give the glory over to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment