Tuesday, December 20, 2016

457 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*My Shepard*
My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me. John 10:27

There is an overall sad feeling that the world tends to place unto others. This is a feeling of rushing others into their faith or making some feel inadequate because God is using them uniquely and they just can't put their finger on it.
My mom told me yesterday this, "Michelle they all think you are a class act."  We both smiled as we know this is not true! I am a sheep and my shepherd is keeping me in my own grassy lane. Some squawk and say but you need to do this, do that and blah blah blah... God just laughs as he knows he is leading and I have my eye on my shepherd and no one else. If the Lord wanted me to have all the answers he would have given them to me but my shepherd wants me to search and share findings. And so I keep walking. Excited for what he brings today! Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get! I pray for a coconut filled day; I hate the marshmallow kind! 😜
The Challenge:
Man will exhaust you! But God does not! Man will say you aren't enough yet.... but God does not! Man will say you need to know the Bible inside and out to talk about Him and again God says that's bull hockey! God says I lead you; not them! He smiles when you finally get that through your hard noggin!


No comments:

Post a Comment